Madhya Pradesh Current Affairs-September 4, 2023
- Where is the sight of women from the Bhil community hanging on overloaded vans commonly seen?
- Who expressed disappointment over not being invited to the ‘Jan Ashirwad Yatra’ in Madhya Pradesh?
- How many of Madhya Pradesh’s districts received around 20% deficient rain in August?
- Who flagged off the ‘Jan Aashirvaad’ yatra from Chitrkoot?
- How many BJP leaders, including Virendra Raghuvanshi, have joined the Congress due to disappointment with the functioning of the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh?
- What is the health condition suspected of the 10-year-old leopard rescued from Dewas district?
- How much compensation did the Madhya Pradesh cabinet approve per gas cylinder for Ujjawala connection beneficiaries?
- What did the Madhya Pradesh High Court say regarding the administrators of a Damod-based private school?
- Which district is Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan planning to make the 55th district of Madhya Pradesh?
- What did former Madhya Pradesh chief minister Digvijaya Singh call state Cabinet minister Bhupendra Singh?
- Why did a Gwalior-based couple protest outside the Chief Minister’s residence?
- What unusual sight was captured in a viral video from Dewas district?
- By how much did the Centre decide to reduce the price of domestic LPG cylinders?
- How many ‘Jan Ashirvaad Yatras’ did the BJP announce it will launch ahead of the assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh?
- Which two officials did a delegation of Congress leaders file a complaint against to the Madhya Pradesh Lokayukta?
- From which date will doctors associated with state government-run medical institutions get pay scale based on the 7th Pay Commission slabs?
- How much time is left before Madhya Pradesh goes to the polls as of the mentioned date in the article?
- Which two parties are competing to prove themselves as the bigger devotee of Lord Hanuman ahead of the polls?
- On the 50 km stretch of the Ratlam-Shivgarh-Bajna road.
- Uma Bharti.
- 26 districts.
- BJP’s President J. P Nadda.
- Nearly 50 BJP leaders.
- Neurological disorder.
- Rs 450.
- They shall not prevent students from wearing the essentials of their own religion.
- A “goon”.
- They claimed they were fed up with the alleged 50 per cent commission being sought by government officials.
- People walking alongside a seemingly sick leopard.
- Rs 200.
- Chief Secretary Iqbal Singh Bains and State Rural Livelihood Mission CEO Lalit Mohan Belwal.
- January 1, 2016.
- Around two months.
- The ruling BJP and the opposition Congress.
Know About Madhya Pradesh Current Affairs
- New District Mauganj Created: On Sunday, the Madhya Pradesh government officially announced Mauganj as the 53rd district of the state.
- Mauganj’s Previous Status: Until now, Mauganj was a part of Rewa district and one of its 12 tehsils.
- Mauganj Becomes a District: Following the announcement, Rewa district has been divided, resulting in the formation of Mauganj as a new district.
- Composition of Mauganj District: The newly formed Mauganj district includes three tehsils: Mauganj, Nayigarhi, and Hanumana. This district is located approximately 70 km away from the Rewa district headquarters.
- CM’s Promise Fulfilled: Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had assured during a visit to Rewa in March that Mauganj would become a separate district.
- Formation Details: The district’s creation is based on the sub-section of section 13 of the Madhya Pradesh Land Revenue Code, 1959. The gazette notification specifies that the district’s headquarters will be in the city of Mauganj.
- Controversial Remark by Former Mayor: Alok Sharma, the former Mayor of Bhopal and Madhya Pradesh BJP’s Vice President, sparked a political dispute by allegedly urging Muslim voters not to vote if they didn’t support the saffron party. He made this statement while addressing a BJP workers’ gathering in Ratlam district’s Jaora.
- PM Lays Temple Foundation Stone: Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for a temple dedicated to Sant Ravidas, a 14th-century mystic poet and social reformer, in Sagar district of Madhya Pradesh.
- Former Dacoit Joins Congress: Ahead of the assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, former dacoit Malkhan Singh joined the Congress in the presence of State Congress President Kamal Nath.
- Unveiling of Scindia’s Statue Amid Protests: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan unveiled the statue of former union minister late Madhavrao Scindia at the Tikamgarh district’s circuit house, despite protests from local organizations.
- Legacy Dispute Grows: A dispute over the legacy of 9th-century king Mihir Bhoj between the Kshatriya (Rajput) and Gurjar communities, originating in northern India, has escalated over the past few years.
- Arrests for Environmental Offenses: Around ten individuals, including some from Rajasthan, were arrested for allegedly engaging in tree-cutting and hunting at Kuno National Park (KNP) in Madhya Pradesh.
- Tiger Sighting at University Campus: Panic spread among students and staff members when a tiger was spotted on the campus of Jagran University in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Know More About Madhya Pradesh Current Affairs
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)