One Liner Current Affairs- March 11, 2023
- Keep up with the latest happenings with these One Liner Current Affairs.
- Stay informed and ahead of the game with One Liner Current Affairs.
- Make it a daily habit to read One Liner Current Affairs for a quick update on the world.
- Never feel left out of a conversation again with these One Liner Current Affairs.
- Impress your friends with your knowledge of One Liner Current Affairs.
- Develop your critical thinking skills by analyzing One Liner Current Affairs.
- Boost your confidence in exams by regularly studying One Liner Current Affairs.
- Keep your mind sharp by staying up-to-date with One Liner Current Affairs.
- One Liner Current Affairs can help you understand the world and its complexities.
- One Liner Current Affairs are an essential tool for anyone interested in current events.
- Make learning fun and easy with One Liner Current Affairs.
- Become a well-rounded individual by reading One Liner Current Affairs.
- Take charge of your education with One Liner Current Affairs.
- Knowledge is power, and One Liner Current Affairs can give you the edge you need.
- Invest in yourself and your future by staying informed with One Liner Current Affairs.
- On Friday, India and Australia held bilateral talks to develop supply chains between the two countries by working towards investment in critical mineral projects, including lithium. The partnership was announced by the Union Minister for Coal, Mines and Parliamentary Affairs, Pralhad Joshi, and Minister for Resources and Northern Australia, Madeleine King. They have identified five target projects, two of which are related to lithium and three to cobalt, on which they will undertake detailed due diligence.
- Asaduddin Owaisi, the President of All India Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM), was in Jodhpur on Saturday to survey the condition of Muslims in Rajasthan. The survey report will be released sometime this month and made public by March 25-26.
- The Pink Police Patrol was launched by the police in Assam’s Nagaon district on Friday to ensure women’s safety while travelling. The customised vehicle was launched by Leena Doley, Superintendent of Police of Nagaon district.
- Melvyn Rodrigues, a noted Konkani poet from Mangaluru, Karnataka, has been elected as the Convenor of Konkani Advisory Board of Sahitya Akademi, New Delhi, at the general council meeting held on March 11.
- The Chief Ministers of Tripura, Meghalaya, and Nagaland met President Droupadi Murmu at Rashtrapati Bhavan in the national capital on Saturday. They took oath in the respective state capitals on March 7 and 8 in the presence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah, and BJP president J.P. Nadda.
- The West Bengal government has communicated to the Centre that if permitted, the state government will arrange for cultivation of poppy seeds under strict vigilance and restrict production to state-run agricultural farms only.
- Ahead of the second part of the Budget Session, the Congress has appointed Pramod Tiwari as deputy leader and Rajani Patil as party whip in Rajya Sabha. The appointments were approved by Congress Parliamentary Party chairperson Sonia Gandhi.
- Delhi Lieutenant Governor V.K. Saxena wrote to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday, flagging the miserable hygiene and sanitary conditions at the Wazirabad water treatment plant (WTP) that supplies drinking water to large parts of the national capital.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin is likely to attend the G20 summit in Delhi in September, according to reports citing officials. The Kremlin is working to clear Putin’s schedule to make it possible for the Russian President to participate after he had to skip the last two summits.
- The West Bengal government announced the formation of an eight-member task force on Saturday to supervise the situation of Adenovirus, which is spreading fast in the state.
- The Health Ministry on Saturday warned that an increasing trend of Influenza-like Illnesses and Severe Acute Respiratory Illnesses is being observed across the country.
- After grilling K. Kavitha, the daughter of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, in connection with the Delhi excise policy case for nine hours on Saturday, the Enforcement Directorate (ED) summoned her again for questioning on March 16.
- Kavita was reportedly confronted with Hyderabad-based businessman Arun Pillai, who is already in ED custody for his alleged involvement in the case. A woman deputy director-level officer of the ED recorded the testimony of Kavitha. Pillai was representing the ‘South Group’, which allegedly paid kickbacks of Rs 100 crore to Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leaders, which was reportedly used in the Assembly elections in Goa.
- State BJP general secretary Lekhashree Samantsinghar announced on Saturday that senior BJP leader and Union Home Minister Amit Shah is scheduled to visit Odisha on March 26 ahead of the 2024 Lok Sabha and Odisha Assembly elections. Shah will be arriving in Bhubaneswar for a one-day visit.
- On Saturday, the Delhi Police commented on their investigation into the death of noted Bollywood actor-director Satish Kaushik (66), stating that they have not found any evidence of suspicious or foul play thus far.
16 – The Enforcement Directorate (ED) concluded the questioning of K. Kavitha, daughter of Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, in connection with the Delhi excise policy case after a nine-hour session on Saturday. Kavitha was reportedly questioned alongside Hyderabad-based businessman Arun Pillai, who is already in ED custody for his alleged involvement in the case. Her testimony was recorded by a female deputy director-level officer of the ED.
17 – Santanu Bandopadhyay, a leader of the Trinamool Congress, was remanded to three-day Enforcement Directorate (ED) custody by a special PMLA court in Kolkata on Monday. Bandopadhyay was arrested by the ED on Friday in connection with the multi-crore teacher’s recruitment scam in West Bengal.
18 – According to Sanghamitra Pati Bhubaneswar, director of the regional medical research centre (RMRC)-Bhubaneswar, at least 59 cases of H3N2 influenza have been detected in Odisha over the past two months. This was announced on Saturday.
19 – In a new development in the death case of noted Bollywood actor-director Satish Kaushik, a woman claiming to be the wife of a Delhi-based businessman has alleged that her husband killed Kaushik for Rs 15 crore that he had taken from the actor for investment purposes in Dubai.
20 – During the Question Hour at the Vidhan Sabha on Saturday, Housing and Urban Development Minister Aman Arora stated that the Punjab government will construct 25,000 dwelling units for economically weaker sections (EWS) across the state in a phased manner to help them fulfill their dream of owning a house.