Science and Technology Latest Development
- Why did Russia’s Luna-25 spacecraft crash into the moon, and what issues did it encounter?
- What was the goal of Russia’s lunar mission with Luna-25, and what significant aspect did it share with India’s Chandrayaan 3?
- What new features has Google-owned YouTube introduced for Sunday Ticket subscribers ahead of the NFL season?
- According to a new study, what health risks are associated with wearing an Apple Watch or Fitbit wristband?
- Who was John Warnock, and what role did he play in the founding and development of Adobe?
- Why did X (formerly Twitter) remove most pictures and linked tweets before December 2014, and what might be the cause behind this action?
- What new feature will X (formerly Twitter) soon roll out, and what will users be able to do with this feature?
- What upcoming release is expected from Meta, and what version has been missing since the launch of Threads?
- What new text formatting tools is Meta-owned messaging platform WhatsApp reportedly working on?
- How is the “Code Block” feature expected to enhance the sharing and reading of code on WhatsApp?
- Russia’s Luna-25 spacecraft crashed into the moon due to unspecified issues encountered while entering a pre-landing orbit, causing it to spin into an uncontrolled orbit.
- With Luna-25, Russia aimed to achieve the first soft landing on the lunar south pole, sharing the same general time and area as India’s Chandrayaan 3.
- Google-owned YouTube introduced features including monthly payment plans, live chat/polls, real-time NFL highlights, multiview, key plays, and student plans for Sunday Ticket subscribers.
- A new study revealed that Apple Watch or Fitbit wristbands can harbor harmful bacteria linked to fever, diarrhea, and a weakened immune system.
- John Warnock was the co-founder of Adobe alongside Charles Geschke, known for creating Adobe PostScript, a technology pivotal in the rise of desktop publishing.
- X (formerly Twitter) removed most pictures and linked tweets before December 2014, potentially due to a cost-cutting move or a technical glitch.
- X (formerly Twitter) will roll out a job search feature, allowing users to find jobs directly on the platform.
- Meta will reportedly release the web version of Threads this week, addressing the absence of a web version since its launch.
- Meta-owned WhatsApp is working on new text formatting tools including a “Code Block” feature for sharing and reading lines of code conveniently.
- The “Code Block” feature on WhatsApp is expected to enhance the readability and convenience of sharing code snippets.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)