Science and Technology Bits
- How many followers does Elon Musk have on his X (formerly Twitter) account, and what percentage of those followers are inactive?
- What ruling did a federal judge uphold regarding the copyright of art created by artificial intelligence (AI)?
- What is the name of the new Indian joint venture (JV) collaboration announced by former realme India chief Madhav Sheth, and how much funding will it receive by the end of the year?
- What significant growth did India witness in electric vehicles (EVs) during the second quarter, according to a report by CyberMedia Research (CMR)?
- How can influenza infection more accurately predict an individual’s likelihood of developing symptoms, according to a study?
- Where was the Tesla Cybertruck spotted, and why was it possibly there?
- According to a study, how dependent are parents on smartphones for raising their children, and what percentage of parents feel they have no idea how people raised kids before smartphones?
- What innovative hydrogel-based platform has been engineered by researchers from the Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Bhilai, and who could benefit from it?
- How much is the PlayStation 5 (PS5) console being sold for during a limited promotional period in India?
- How many new genes associated with breast cancer have been identified by an international team of scientists, and what impact could this have on identifying women at risk?
- Elon Musk has more than 153 million followers on his X (formerly Twitter) account, with around 42% of his followers being inactive.
- A federal judge upheld the ruling that a piece of art created by artificial intelligence (AI) cannot be copyrighted.
- Former realme India chief Madhav Sheth announced the Indian joint venture (JV) collaboration called HonorTech, which will receive Rs 1,000 crore in funding by year-end.
- India saw 120% growth in electric vehicles (EVs) in Q2, driven by a 400% surge in hybrid vehicles, as per a report by CyberMedia Research (CMR).
- Influenza infection can more accurately predict symptoms than current methods by identifying certain immune cells associated with protection or susceptibility, according to a study.
- The Tesla Cybertruck was spotted on an Icelandic glacier, possibly for filming a promo video before its official launch.
- According to a study, nearly 43% of parents have “no idea” how people raised kids before smartphones, and parents heavily depend on smartphones for child-rearing.
- Researchers from IIT Bhilai engineered a hydrogel-based insulin-delivery platform to aid patients with Type-1 diabetes in managing their conditions.
- The PlayStation 5 (PS5) console will be available in India for Rs 47,490 during a limited promotional period.
- An international team of scientists identified four new genes associated with breast cancer, expanding the potential for identifying women at increased risk beyond the currently tested genes.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)