Sports Current Affairs- March 12, 2023
- Stay up-to-date with Sports Current Affairs to impress your peers with your knowledge of the latest games, scores, and statistics.
- Want to be a champion in your favorite sport? Follow Sports Current Affairs for tips and inspiration from the pros.
- Sports Current Affairs can help you stay motivated and focused on achieving your athletic goals.
- Whether you’re a student, teacher, or sports enthusiast, staying on top of Sports Current Affairs is a great way to stay engaged and inspired.
- With Sports Current Affairs, you can stay informed about the latest trends, controversies, and breakthroughs in the world of sports.
- From the Olympics to the World Cup, Sports Current Affairs covers all the biggest events and competitions in the world of sports.
- Sports Current Affairs is your go-to source for expert analysis, insightful commentary, and in-depth coverage of the most exciting sports news and events.
- If you want to be a sports journalist or commentator, staying informed about Sports Current Affairs is essential.
- Sports Current Affairs can be a great conversation starter, helping you connect with other sports enthusiasts and make new friends.
- Don’t miss out on the action – follow Sports Current Affairs for real-time updates on your favorite teams and players.
- Whether you’re a casual fan or a die-hard sports enthusiast, Sports Current Affairs has something for everyone.
- By keeping up with Sports Current Affairs, you can gain a deeper appreciation for the history, culture, and impact of sports on society.
- Want to take your passion for sports to the next level? Start reading Sports Current Affairs and become an expert in your favorite game.
- Whether you’re a coach, athlete, or spectator, Sports Current Affairs can help you make informed decisions and stay ahead of the competition.
- Sports Current Affairs is not just about scores and stats – it’s also about the human drama and emotional intensity that makes sports so compelling and inspiring.
Sports Current Affairs- March 12, 2023
On Sunday, India’s cricket captain Virat Kohli scored his 28th Test century and his first in the format since November 2019, achieving triple figures on day four of the fourth Test against Australia at the Narendra Modi Stadium.
Kohli has scored 27 of his Test centuries in 141 innings, including one in November 2019 during the day-night Test against Bangladesh at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata.
Last year, Kohli scored his first T20I hundred against Afghanistan in the Asia Cup and has since notched up three more centuries in ODIs since December.
The World Rally Championship (WRC) Safari Rally Kenya has removed Maxine Wahome from the Young Rally Stars Programme to address her ongoing court case where she is facing charges of murdering her boyfriend.
Marizanne Kapp’s exceptional bowling performance with 5/15 and a stunning unbeaten 76 by India opener Shafali Verma helped the Delhi Capitals secure a 10-wicket victory over the Gujarat Giants in the Women’s Premier League 2023.
World No. 2 Carlos Alcaraz made a winning return to the court after nearly two weeks of absence due to a right hamstring injury, defeating Thanasi Kokkinakis 6-3, 6-3 in the Indian Wells Masters to enter the third round.
Angelo Mathews’ 14th Test century has given Sri Lanka a chance to claim a spot in the World Test Championship final, helping the visitors set a target of 285 for New Zealand at the end of day four’s play at Hagley Oval.
Shubman Gill’s impressive performance, scoring 128 runs from 235 on a good batting track, secured his second Test century and his first in India, making him the star performer for Team India on the third day.
Napoli bounced back from last week’s defeat against Lazio by beating Atalanta 2-0 in Serie A through Khvicha Kvaratskhelia’s spectacular moment.
Vani Kapoor and Pranavi Urs finished in the top 20 in the high-profile Investec South African Women’s Open golf championship.
New Zealand’s senior left-arm fast bowler Neil Wagner has been ruled out of the second Test against Sri Lanka after a scan on Sunday during the ongoing first Test at Hagley Oval revealed he has a bulging disc in his back and a torn right hamstring.
Shreyas Iyer did not walk out to bat on Day 3 of the ongoing fourth and final Test of the Borde-Gavaskar Trophy due to lower back pain.
Sungjae Im, a Korean star, posted his career-low score at the Players Championship with a stunning 8-under 64 in the third round, giving himself an outside chance of challenging for the PGA Tour’s flagship tournament.
World Giants pulled off a thrilling two-run win over India Maharajas in the second match of the Legends League Cricket (LLC) Masters at the Asia Town Cricket Stadium in Doha, Qatar.
Pacer Marizanne Kapp claimed a sensational fifer and played an essential role in Delhi Capitals’ win over Gujarat Giants. She revealed that she wanted to perform well, especially since the last three games did not go well for her.
A goal in the 7th minute of the match was enough for World Champion Germany to defeat Australia 1-0 in a mini-cluster match of the FIH Hockey Pro League at the Birsa Munda International Stadium in Rourkela.
17- Marizanne Kapp’s sensational fifer (5-15) helped Delhi Capitals restrict Gujarat Giants to 105/9 in a Women’s Premier League (WPL) 2023 match at the Dr. DY Patil Sports Academy, Navi Mumbai on Saturday.
18- Sneha Singh clinched a dramatic win in the fifth leg of the Hero Womens Pro Golf Tour by landing an eagle on the 18th and final hole. Despite Gaurika Bishnoi’s birdie on the same hole, Sneha’s eagle secured her victory. Sneha, who had previously won multiple times on the Tour as an amateur, displayed her skill and determination to triumph.
19- Prithviraj Tondaiman, representing India, earned his first individual World Cup stage medal after finishing third in the men’s trap competition at the ongoing International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup Shotgun in Doha, Qatar.
20- The Indian women’s U20 football team displayed a brave performance, resulting in a 1-1 draw with hosts Vietnam in their final Group F game of the 2024 AFC U-20 Women’s Asian Cup Qualifiers Round 1, held in Viet Tri (Vietnam) on Saturday.
Watch more Sports Current Affairs here
Watch other current affairs here