Sports Quiz 2023 with Answers-August 29
- Who denied Novak Djokovic the calendar grand slam in the 2021 US Open final?
- Against whom did Djokovic play his opening-round match in the US Open after his comeback?
- What was the scoreline of Djokovic’s opening match at the US Open?
- On which date will Djokovic start his record-extending 390th week at the top of ATP World Rankings?
- Who announced the final list of players for the DICC T20 World Cup 2023?
- Where will the DICC T20 World Cup 2023 be held?
- Who is the captain of the Indian team for the DICC T20 World Cup 2023?
- How many matches will be played in the DICC T20 World Cup 2023?
- For which reason did Cai Huikang apologize to the fans?
- Who paid tribute to Major Dhyan Chand on his birth anniversary?
- When is the National Sports Day celebrated?
- Who won the third stage of the Tour of Spain?
- Which team secured a spot in the round of 16 at the FIBA World Cup after beating Greece?
- How many medals did the U.S. team win at the World Athletics Championships in Budapest?
- Who emerged as the most prolific athlete at the World Athletics Championships?
- What does the UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres see as the potential of the Cricket Asia Cup?
- Which team did the Indian women’s blind cricket team defeat to win a gold medal in the IBSA World Games 2023?
- Daniil Medvedev.
- Frenchman Alexandre Muller.
- 6-2, 6-2, 6-3.
- September 11.
- The Indian Deaf Cricket Association (IDCA).
- Doha (Qatar).
- Captain Virendra Singh.
- A total of 28 matches.
- He will apologize to fans in person during his team’s next home game.
- Sports minister Anurag Thakur.
- August 29.
- Belgian cyclist Remco Evenepoel of Soudal-Quick Step.
- The US.
- 29 medals, including 12 gold.
- Noah Lyles.
- The potential to bring countries together.
Sports Quiz 2023 with Answers-July 20, 2023
- On which day did England cricketer Moeen Ali achieve the milestone of 3,000 runs and 200 wickets in Test cricket? (Answer: Day two of the ongoing fourth Ashes 2023 Test at Old Trafford)
- In which stadium did New Zealand secure a historic 1-0 victory against Norway in the opening match of the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup? (Answer: Eden Park)
- When will the upcoming edition of the ODI World Cup be held in India? (Answer: October 5 to November 19)
- How many ICC 50-over global tournaments has Shikhar Dhawan represented India in? (Answer: Four)
- Who did Indian wrestler Anshu Malik express support for in their protest against the WFI’s decision for the Asian Games 2023? (Answer: Junior grapplers)
- Which country won the mixed 4x1500m open water relay title at the World Aquatics Championships? (Answer: Italy)
- Who holds the top position on the respective entry lists for the 2023 US Open Grand Slam tournament? (Answer: Carlos Alcaraz and Iga Swiatek)
- In which stadium will Team India face West Indies in the second Test of the two-match series? (Answer: Queen’s Park Oval in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago)
- How much cash prize did Anirban Das win in the World Series of Poker 2023, becoming the first Indian to achieve this feat? (Answer: $430,200)
- How did Anirban Das qualify for the prestigious WSOP in Vegas, USA? (Answer: He won a silver medal at The National Poker Series India 2023 on PokerBaazi)
Sports Quiz 2023 with Answers Video
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)