Sports Quiz with Answers- September 25, 2023
- Who defeated the Indian men’s volleyball team in the quarterfinals at the CXC Gymnasium?
- What is the significance of the Indian men’s volleyball team’s loss in terms of Asian Games medals?
- What was Australia’s chase target in the second ODI against India at Holkar Stadium?
- Who scored centuries for India in the second ODI against Australia?
- What was India’s total score against Australia in the second ODI?
- How did Shreyas Iyer perform in the second ODI after returning from a back injury?
- Who won the inaugural Grand Prix of India in MotoGP?
- Who grabbed the second and third spots in the inaugural Grand Prix of India?
- What hurdles did Indian rowers Arvind Singh and Arjun Lal Jat overcome to win a silver medal in the Asian Games?
- Which Indian bowler re-grabbed the number one position in the ICC Men’s ODI Player Rankings recently?
- How did Indian men’s and women’s chess players perform in the first round of individual competitions at the Asian Games?
- Why was Indian rower Arvind Singh uncertain about participating in the Asian Games a few months back?
- How did Arjun Atwal perform in the Pure Championship golf tournament?
- How many medals did India win on the first day of the ongoing 19th Asian Games according to West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee?
- Who won a bronze medal in the Women’s 10m Air Rifle Individual section at the 19th Asian Games?
- What was the final outcome of the second ODI match between India and Australia?
- The Indian men’s volleyball team was defeated by Japan in the quarterfinals at the CXC Gymnasium.
- The loss means that India’s quest for an Asian Games medal in men’s volleyball will continue, extending beyond the 37 years it has already been.
- Australia’s chase target in the second ODI against India was 400 runs.
- Shubman Gill and Shreyas Iyer scored centuries for India in the second ODI against Australia.
- India’s total score against Australia in the second ODI was 399/5.
- Shreyas Iyer scored a sparkling 105 off 90 balls, marking his first ODI century of the year.
- Marco Bezzecchi won the inaugural Grand Prix of India in MotoGP.
- Martin grabbed the second spot and Quartararo settled for the third place in the inaugural Grand Prix of India.
- Arvind Singh and Arjun Lal Jat overcame a serious lower-back injury and other challenges to win a silver medal in Men’s Lightweight Doubles Sculls.
- Mohammed Siraj recently re-grabbed the number one position in the ICC Men’s ODI Player Rankings.
- Indian men’s and women’s chess players won their respective first-round matches at the Asian Games.
- A few months back, Arvind Singh was uncertain about participating in the Asian Games due to a serious lower-back injury.
- Arjun Atwal scored a second straight 4-under 68 in the Pure Championship golf tournament, lying third with one more round to go.
- According to West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, India won 5 medals on the first day of the ongoing 19th Asian Games.
- Ramita Jindal won a bronze medal in the Women’s 10m Air Rifle Individual section at the 19th Asian Games.
- India got a convincing 99-run victory (DLS method) over Australia in the second ODI, taking an unassailable 2-0 series lead.
Sports Quiz with Answers- August 31, 2023
- Which English club has signed the Indian batter B Sai Sudharsan?
- Who dismissed Jonny Bairstow in the Ashes series 2023 leading to a major controversy?
- What action did Alex Carey take in response to online abuse on Instagram?
- Which company has acquired the BCCI media rights for both TV and digital?
- Who did Viacom18 outbid to get the BCCI media rights?
- Which county team will Prithvi Shaw return to in 2024?
- What was Prithvi Shaw’s record-breaking score against Somerset?
- Who has been named as the captain for the CSA One-day Cup?
- Which Australian player received a maiden ODI call-up for the series against South Africa?
- Who will Team India play its first match against in the Asia Cup 2023?
- How many players from the Netherlands men’s team are in India for a training camp?
- Who is leading the training camp for the Netherlands men’s team in India?
- When will the Hangzhou Asian Games officially begin?
- Where was the “Women’s Table Tennis Team Final” testing event held?
- Which tennis player advanced to the third round of the US Open 2023?
- Who was defeated by Novak Djokovic in the US Open 2023?
- Who will Novak Djokovic face in Round 3 of the US Open 2023?
- Which team ended Inter Miami’s nine-game winning streak?
- Jonny Bairstow was dismissed by Alex Carey.
- Alex Carey deleted his Instagram ID for a week.
- Viacom18 beat competition from Sony Sports Network and Disney Star.
- 244 off 153 balls.
- Kyle Verreynne.
- Tim David.
- Twelve players.
- Ryan Cook.
- September 23.
- Gongshu Canal Sports Park Gymnasium, Hangzhou.
- Novak Djokovic.
- Bernabe Zapata Miralles.
- Laslo Djere.
Sports Quiz with Answers-July 10, 2023
- Who won the men’s singles title at the Canada Open 2023 badminton tournament? Answer: Lakshya Sen
- How many match points did Andrey Rublev need to reach his maiden quarterfinals at Wimbledon? Answer: Two
- Which team emerged victorious in the Formula 1 British Grand Prix? Answer: Red Bull
- In which city did India defeat hosts Bangladesh in the opening T20 match? Answer: Mirpur
- What did Australia captain Pat Cummins attribute his team’s defeat to England in the third Ashes Test? Answer: Poor batting in the first innings and lost opportunities while bowling
- Who is celebrating his 74th birthday on July 10 and was the first batter to score 10,000 runs in Test cricket? Answer: Sunil Gavaskar
- Which teams will participate in the Men’s Emerging Teams Asia Cup 2023? Answer: India, Oman, and Nepal
- Who approved in principle for athletes from Russia and Belarus to compete in the 19th Asian Games in Hangzhou? Answer: The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA)
- What did Indian men’s football captain Sunil Chhetri support for his team ahead of the AFC Asian Cup? Answer: A 4-week camp
- Who will lead the 10-member Indian contingent in chess at the Asian Games? Answer: Koneru Humpy
Sports Quiz with Answers
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)