List of Committees in India :—
Important Committees in India during 2014 and 2015.
1. H Devaraj Commitee : Reported most deemed university
2. V V Daga Committee : To conduct forensic audit of NSEL
3. Sivaramakrishnan committee : Submit Report to build the capital city for Andhra Pradesh
4. H R Khan Panel : To evaluate unclaimed PPF and Post Office Savings
5. Ramanujam committee : To avoid obsolete laws
6. Hari Gautam Committee : To review the status of UGC
7. Justice SB Sinha (One Member Commission):To Probe 2006 Meerut Fire Tragedy
8. Justice MB Shah : On Black Money
9. R S Sharma Expert Committee : To review the Company (Cost Records and Cost Audits) Rules 2014
10. Bimal Jalan : To head the Expenditure Management Commission
11. Suresh Prabhu Committee: To review gas pricing formula
12.P J Nayak Committee : Governance of Boards of Bank in India
13. Justice CS Dharmadhikari Committee: recommended complete ban on dance bars in hotels and
14. Deepak Mohanty Committee : Data and Information Management in the RBI
15. Jairam Ramesh : On sustainable development
16. Arvind Mayaram Committee : To clear definition to the FDI and FII
17. Pratyush Sinha : To assess compensation for coal blocks.
18. Bibek Debroy : for Restructuring the railway
19. Gopalakrishna Committee: on Capacity Building in Banks and non-Banks
20. T S R Subramanian Committee: To review five key green laws concerning protection and conservation of environment, forest, wildlife, water and air among others.
21. Scientist Raghunath Anant Mashelkar panel: To recommend best technologies for Prime Minister
Narendra Modi’s “Swachh Bharat” national sanitation campaign.
22. T.K. Vishwanathan committee: To provide Bankruptcy code for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
23. K.V. Kamath panel: to examine the financial architecture for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector.
24. Nachiket Mor Committee : To permit NBFC’s to work as Business correspondence
25.Ajay Shankar Committee : To review functioning of PPP Cell
26. Prof. NR Madhava Menon Panel : Reported guidelines for regulating expenditure and content of
advertisement in govt. adds
27. G N Bajpai Committee: Guidelines for national pension system (NPS) schemes in private sector.