International Current Affairs- November 3, 2023
- Which militant group’s defensive lines are collapsing in northern Gaza?
- Who quoted IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari regarding the advance in Gaza City?
- Which country announced the building of shelters for Afghan refugees returning from Pakistan?
- Who instructed the construction of shelters for Afghan refugees?
- How many Afghan refugees returned home via Torkham recently?
- When was Singapore’s highest temperature for October recorded?
- What was the highest temperature recorded in Singapore on October 9?
- What effect is the severity of heatwaves having on Australia?
- How many bear attacks occurred in Japan between April and October this year?
- How much cryptocurrency did North Korean hackers allegedly steal last year?
- What did Hamas reportedly find on the bodies of killed IDF soldiers?
- What did Vladimir Putin say he expects from Western sanctions?
- What was the magnitude of the earthquake that jolted Indonesia’s East Nusa Tenggara province?
- Which militant group claimed to have shot down an Israeli drone over southern Lebanon?
- Who was China’s former premier who recently passed away?
- What recovery plan did Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador unveil?
- What percentage of businesses in Israel suffered significant revenue loss due to the war with Hamas?
- What trend is being observed in cocaine use in Canada?
- What increase did the US witness in 2022, according to a CDC report?
- Which city’s public schools experienced a strike shutting down 81 schools?
- Hamas militant group’s defensive lines.
- CNN quoted IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari.
- The Taliban regime in Kabul.
- Acting Minister for Refugees and Repatriation Khalil Rahman Haqqani.
- More than 150,000 Afghan refugees.
- On October 9, 2023.
- 36.3 degrees Celsius in the north of Singapore.
- An increase in the number of hospitalizations.
- 180 bear attacks.
- Nearly $1.7 billion.
- Maps and addresses of senior IDF officers.
- An intensification of sanctions.
- A 6.3-magnitude earthquake.
- The Iran-backed Hezbollah militant group.
- China’s former premier Li Keqiang.
- A support and recovery plan for hurricane Otis victims.
- About 51 percent.
- An increase in cocaine use.
- An increase in infant mortality rates.
- Portland Public Schools.
International Current Affairs- September 19, 2023
- What has China promised to Western companies recently?
- Why are US sanctuary cities currently under financial stress?
- What accident took place at a construction site in the Nihonbashi area of Tokyo?
- Which countries are planning to hold a high-level meeting in Seoul next week?
- Which two nations are trying to get other countries to align with their views against the United States?
- What did Secretary-General Antonio Guterres call for regarding the World Bank and IMF?
- Where is Elon Musk considering establishing a new Tesla factory?
- Who made allegations against Sri Lankan cricketers after their Asia Cup final defeat?
- What offer did the UAW union reject from US automaker Stellantis?
- What racial slurs were allegedly used by officers of the West Midlands Police, according to Rebecca Kalam?
- How much higher is the suicide risk for cancer patients compared to the general population, according to a Japanese health ministry survey?
- What tragedy occurred during the National Championship Air Races in Reno, Nevada?
- Where did North Korean leader Kim Jong Un recently complete a visit?
- What ultimatum has the Australian government given to the online dating industry?
- How many Chinese military warplanes approached Taiwan in a recent 24-hour period?
- China promised to open up its financial industry and create a more welcoming environment.
- The costs to care for new migrants are increasing.
- Two workers died and three were injured after steel beams fell.
- South Korea, China, and Japan.
- Russia and China.
- He called for the reform of the “outdated, dysfunctional and unfair” World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and for a $500 billion stimulus fund for the SDGs.
- While Elon Musk has been toying with the idea of India, there are reports of early talks with Saudi Arabia.
- Cricket fans and Citizen Power Against Bribery, Corruption, and Wastage.
- A 21 per cent wage increase.
- Racial slurs against Sikhs and referring to Malala Yousafzai as ‘tikka masala’.
- Approximately 1.8 times higher.
- Two pilots were killed in a collision during the race.
- Vladivostok, Russia.
- To improve safety for users or face greater regulation and implement a new voluntary code of practice by mid-2024.
- 103 warplanes.
International Current Affairs-July 5, 2023
- Which country’s Council of Ministers has approved a royal decree ending the compulsory use of face masks in specific locations?
- When were masks made mandatory in the mentioned country?
- How many people have died due to torrential rain in China’s Chongqing city?
- What is the aim of the Swedish government regarding energy policy reform?
- Who called for the quick election of a new president in Lebanon?
- Which city in Russia will require tourists to pay a resort fee in 2024?
- How much relief in electricity prices did the Sri Lankan government provide to a specific number of consumers?
- Who warned about the rising Khalistani menace in Canada?
- How many people have entered Ethiopia from Sudan, according to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs?
- What changes have been made by the Pakistan government to the accountability laws?
- Who claimed responsibility for a car-ramming attack in Tel Aviv?
- What incident sparked worldwide protests and outrage against Sweden?
- In 2020.
- To avoid a repeat of strained power supply situations.
- Najib Mikati.
- St. Petersburg.
- 55% relief to 3.5 million consumers.
- Chandra Arya.
- Nearly 60,000.
- Granting extra powers to the body probing former Prime Minister Imran Khan in graft cases.
- Hamas militants.
- The public burning of a copy of the holy book (Quran) in Stockholm on Eid ul Adha.
International Current Affairs-December 4, 2022
1-I’m excited to assist my buddy Prime Minister Modi during India’s G20 chairmanship since India and the United States are great allies. Together, we will promote inclusive and sustainable growth while addressing common issues like the energy, food, and climate crises, said US Vice President Joe Biden.
2-Health Minister Ong Ye Kung stated on Sunday that Singaporeans should prepare for a fresh wave of Covid-19 infections due to increased travel and the impending holiday season.
3-On Saturday, Singapore reported 1,052 additional instances of Covid-19, bringing the total to 2,171,550.
4-According to the most recent official figures, Bangladesh exported goods worth more than $5 billion in November, the greatest amount ever for a single month, as demand for items manufactured of ready-made clothing continued to grow.
International Current Affairs
5- On Sunday, the Pakistan Foreign Office (FO) announced that it was investigating accusations that the terrorist attack on Pakistan’s embassy in Afghanistan was carried out by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) branch of the banned organisation Daesh.
6-According to local media, the Balochistan police have issued a threat alert regarding a suicide attack on security personnel in Quetta, Pakistan.
International Current Affairs
7-In the first 11 months of 2022, 152 traffic incidents on Myanmar’s Yangon-Mandalay highway resulted in 54 fatalities and 252 injuries, according to the newspaper Myawady.
8-The second-largest city in Myanmar, Mandalay, and the 587-km route that connects them were officially opened in December 2010, according to the Xinhua news agency.
International Current Affairs
- The Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office has imposed a travel ban on Noh Young-min, who from 2019 to 2020 served as President Moon Jae-chief in’s of staff.
10-The total number of cases for Covid-19 increased to 27,308,090 after South Korea reported 46,564 new infections, including 69 from outside, according to the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA).