Latest Current Affairs One Liners
Latest Current Affairs One Liners in the form of Quiz Questions and Answers
- Until when has the National Health Authority (NHA) extended its Digital Health Incentives Scheme (DHIS) under the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM)?
- When was the DHIS launched as part of the ABDM?
- How many health facilities have registered under the DHIS scheme, including public and private hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic labs?
- How many digital solution companies are registered under the DHIS scheme, and how many of them are from the private sector?
- What is the total amount of incentives that health facilities and health tech companies have received till June 2023 under the DHIS scheme?
- Which Serie A football club recently signed American midfielder Yunus Musah from La Liga side Valencia?
- Until which year has Yunus Musah signed a contract with AC Milan?
- Against which team did the Indian men’s hockey team register a 1-1 draw in the ongoing Asian Champions Trophy Chennai 2023?
- During a Friday session of the Lok Sabha, what kind of questions did the Union Law Ministry provide answers to?
- Who is the front runner for the GOP nomination for the 2024 presidential election, despite facing indictments from courts and juries?
- How many new districts were approved by the Rajasthan government during a cabinet meeting, increasing the total number of districts in the state?
- Which countries are subjected to anti-dumping duty on optic fibers by the Indian government to protect domestic industries from cheap imports?
- Which apex body of students’ associations from northeastern states urged Prime Minister Narendra Modi to intervene in the Manipur crisis?
- What did the Supreme Court observe about the alleged remarks made by Rahul Gandhi in the ‘Modi surname’ defamation case, while staying his conviction?
- Till December 31
- January 1
- 1,205 health facilities (567 public, 638 private)
- 25 registered, 22 from the private sector
- Rs 4.84 crore
- AC Milan
- June 30, 2028
- Various questions, including habeas corpus pleas in Jammu and Kashmir and total seats in law schools
- Donald Trump
- 19 new districts (total of 50 districts)
- China, Korea, Indonesia
- North East Students Organisation (NESO)
- “Not in good taste”
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)