Health GK Questions
Answers on Health GK Questions
- By how much has spending on mental health services increased among Americans with private health insurance since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic?
- When was the data recorded for the increase in mental health services spending?
- In which journal was the study about spending on mental health services published?
- Did ChatGPT 3.5 provide appropriate recommendations for cancer treatment?
- Which guidelines did the researchers use to test ChatGPT 3.5’s recommendations?
- What are the predictions about future heatwaves based on the study in the journal Nature Communications?
- How many victims did the 2003 heatwave claim?
- Are paper cups a safer alternative to plastic cups in terms of toxicity?
- What has propelled the shift to alternative materials like paper cups?
- What age have researchers suggested as the new legal age to buy cigarettes?
- By what age do 99 per cent of adults first try smoking?
- Which bioactive compounds are found in fruits like apples, pears, and blueberries?
- What condition is linked to undiagnosed prediabetes and type 2 diabetes in young men under 40?
- Within how long did 75 per cent of ED patients develop prediabetes or type 2 diabetes post-diagnosis?
- Who directed for a change in the process of patient sample collection and report distribution at Delhi AIIMS?
- Which government official stated a commitment to providing quality healthcare services?
- Are paper drinking straws environmentally friendly and toxin-free?
- How many brands of straws contained PFAS according to Belgian researchers?
- What does corneal tattooing offer to people?
- How many people suffer from vision loss due to corneal diseases?
- More than 50 per cent.
- From March 2020 to August 2022.
- JAMA Health Forum.
- No, it provided inappropriate (“non-concordant”) recommendations.
- Guidelines established by the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN).
- Heatwaves like the one in 2003 could become the new norm.
- An estimated 45,000 to 70,000 victims.
- No, paper cups are just as toxic as plastic cups.
- Reports of plastics pollution contaminating the Earth.
- 22 years or higher.
- By age 26.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Within a year of ED diagnosis.
- Director M. Srinivas.
- Minister for Health and Family Welfare Mansukh Mandaviya.
- No, paper straws may contain long-lasting and potentially toxic chemicals.
- 69 per cent of the tested brands.
- A solution for people suffering from the end-stage opaque cornea, improving their aesthetic appearance.
- More than 6.8 million people in one eye and roughly one million in both eyes.
For More, Health GK Questions, Keep Watching This Page
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)