National Current Affairs 2023
One-Liner Questions on National Current Affairs 2023
- Where was the ninth edition of the annual India-Sri Lanka joint military exercise “Mitra Shakti 2023” held?
- What kind of tactical actions were practiced in the “Mitra Shakti 2023” exercise?
- What additional activities were included in the exercise curriculum of “Mitra Shakti 2023”?
- What advanced military technologies were involved in the “Mitra Shakti 2023” exercise?
- What specific drills were focused on during the “Mitra Shakti 2023” exercise?
- What was the main focus of collective efforts in “Mitra Shakti 2023”?
- What are the dates for the “Mitra Shakti 2023” exercise?
- Which regiment mainly represents the Indian contingent in “Mitra Shakti 2023”?
- Which division represents the Sri Lankan side in the exercise?
- How many personnel from the Indian and Sri Lankan Air Forces are participating in “Mitra Shakti 2023”?
- What is the main aim of the “Mitra Shakti 2023” exercise?
- What benefits are expected from the joint drills and exchange of practices in “Mitra Shakti 2023”?
- With whom did Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh hold bilateral meetings at the 10th ADMM-Plus?
- What was discussed in Rajnath Singh’s meeting with the Defence Minister of Indonesia?
- What progress did Rajnath Singh review with the Minister of National Defence of Vietnam?
- What was the focus of the Defence Minister’s meeting with the Secretary General of ASEAN?
- What did Rajnath Singh appreciate about ASEAN member states at the 10th ADMM-Plus?
- Who was congratulated by Rajnath Singh for the chairmanship of ADMM-Plus?
Answers on National Current Affairs 2023
- Aundh, Pune.
- Raid, search and destroy missions, heliborne operations, etc.
- Army Martial Arts Routine (AMAR), combat reflex shooting, and yoga.
- Employment of drones and counter unmanned aerial systems, besides helicopters.
- Securing helipads and casualty evacuation during counter-terror operations.
- Achieving interoperability among troops and reducing risk to life and property in UN peacekeeping operations.
- November 16 to 29, 2023.
- Maratha Light Infantry Regiment.
- 53 Infantry Division.
- 15 personnel from the Indian Air Force and five from the Sri Lankan Air Force.
- To jointly rehearse sub-conventional operations under Chapter VII of the UN Charter.
- Enhanced defence cooperation and mutual learning between the Indian and Sri Lankan Armies.
- His Indonesian and Vietnamese counterparts.
- Strengthening maritime cooperation, training, staff talks, exercises, and defence industry collaboration.
- The implementation of the ‘Joint Vision Statement on India-Vietnam Defence Partnership towards 2030’.
- Enhancing ASEAN-India cooperation and advancing the ASEAN-India Comprehensive Strategic Partnership.
- Their enthusiastic participation in India-ASEAN activities.
- The Indonesian Defence Minister.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)