Business news India latest-September 30, 2023
- How many new aircraft has Air India acquired this week?
- What models of aircraft did Air India acquire?
- Who are the top performers on the Nifty?
- What sector saw rising prices over the past few weeks according to Vaibhav Vidwani?
- How much additional infusion has the Jalan Kalrock Consortium made into Jet Airways?
- What is the total financial commitment of Jalan Kalrock Consortium for the revival of Jet Airways?
- How much is the worth of the three National Highways projects inaugurated by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari in Maharashtra?
- Which states will be better connected by the new 4-lane National Highway 161?
- What is the length of the highway network constructed in Washim district in the last nine years?
- What did Minister of State for Electronics and IT, Rajeev Chandrasekhar, say about net neutrality in India?
- Under what condition may the Reserve Bank of India’s Monetary Policy Committee revise the repo rate?
- When will the ‘Amazon Great Indian Festival’ start?
- What are petrol pump operators in Rajasthan preparing for?
- What is Hindustan Zinc’s Board of Directors considering?
- What percentage of consumers found the mobile number porting process easy?
- Why did the Managing Director and CEO of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank resign?
- How much does Advent International plan to invest in its Cohance Lifesciences?
- Why did the shares of Navin Fluorine slump?
- What achievement has the new Rolls-Royce small gas turbine accomplished?
- Where did Air India lease its Airbus A350-900 from?
- What is unique about Croma’s retail pop-up experience?
- How much electricity will GRIDCO source from NLCIL under the new power purchase agreement?
- Air India acquired three new aircraft this week.
- Air India acquired the first Airbus A350 and two Boeing 737MAX.
- The top performers on the Nifty were Nifty Metal and Nifty Pharma.
- The metal sector saw rising prices over the past few weeks.
- The Jalan Kalrock Consortium made an additional infusion of Rs 100 crore into Jet Airways.
- The total financial commitment for the revival of Jet Airways by the Jalan Kalrock Consortium is Rs 350 crore.
- The worth of the three National Highways projects inaugurated in Maharashtra is Rs 3,695 crore.
- The new 4-lane National Highway 161 will improve connectivity between Maharashtra and Telangana.
- 227 km of highway network has been constructed in Washim district in the last nine years.
- Rajeev Chandrasekhar said that India is one of the first countries to ensure net neutrality.
- An unforeseen and sustained increase in inflation may compel the RBI’s Monetary Policy Committee to revise the repo rate upwards.
- The ‘Amazon Great Indian Festival’ will start from October 8.
- Petrol pump operators in Rajasthan are preparing to go on strike from October 1.
- Hindustan Zinc’s Board of Directors is considering a comprehensive review of its corporate structure.
- Only 47 per cent of consumers found the mobile number porting process easy.
- The Managing Director and CEO of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank resigned due to personal reasons.
- Advent International plans to invest $2 billion in its Cohance Lifesciences.
- Shares of Navin Fluorine slumped due to the resignation of the company’s Managing Director for personal reasons.
- The new Rolls-Royce small gas turbine completed its first fuel burn.
- Air India leased its Airbus A350-900 from an entity registered in Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City).
- Croma hosted the first-ever retail pop-up experience on a cruise ship to deliver the iPhone 15 series experience to passengers.
- GRIDCO will source 800 MW electricity from the upcoming Talabira thermal power plant of NLCIL.
Business news India latest-2022-June 10
Business news India latest: 1- Home Development Finance Corporation (HDFC) has upped its Retail Prime Lending Rate (RPLR) on housing loans – the benchmark for its Adjustable Rate Home Loans (ARHL) – by 50 basis points.
2-According to NSE data, the top five losers among the Nifty50 equities during the morning session were Wipro, Bajaj Finance, Tech Mahindra, Hindalco, and Tata Steel.
3-The Odisha government accepted 11 investment applications worth Rs 2,082 crore on Thursday, creating jobs for 3,612 people in the state, according to officials.
4-The European Central Bank (ECB) intends to hike interest rates for the first time since 2011 next month after warning that inflation will be higher than previously projected.
5- Iran is researching an alternative financial mechanism within the framework of international law in order to encourage two-way trade with India, according to visiting Foreign Minister Dr. Hossein Amir-Abdollahian on Thursday.
Business news India latest
6-The Indian government has approved the proposal to sign an MoU between India and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on industrial and advanced technology cooperation.
7-Investment in renewable energy in India hit a record $14.5 billion in the past fiscal (2021-22), a 125% rise over FY2020-21 and a 72% increase over the pre-pandemic FY2019-20, according to a new analysis by the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis (IEEFA).
8-According to the Dubai Media Office, the number of tourists to the city surpassed 5.1 million between January and April 2022, representing a 233% rise.
9-Dubai had nearly four million international overnight visitors between January and March 2022, a 214 percent increase year on year.
10-Dubai also rated top in the world in hotel occupancy in the first quarter of 2022, with 82%.
Business news India latest
11-Trent is a prominent player in India’s branded retail market.
12-Founded in 1998 as part of the Tata group, Trent is headquartered in Mumbai but operates throughout India.
13-The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved a 4-9 percent rise in the Minimum Support Prices (MSP) for all mandatory Kharif crops for the marketing season 2022-23.
14-As India prepares for the 5G spectrum auction, the TRAI hopes to provide a framework for businesses to construct their own private networks.
15- According to the QS World University Rankings 2023, O.P. Jindal Global University (JGU) has been named India’s No. 1 Private University for the third year in a row.
Business news India latest
16- According to the prestigious QS World Institution Rankings 2023, JGU is also India’s No. 1 ranked university with a sole focus on social sciences, arts, and humanities. There are 11 IITs among the 41 institutions ranked in India.
17-JGU is India’s only non-STEM and non-Medicine university to be ranked in the QS World University Rankings 2023.
18- In terms of international faculty ratio, JGU is India’s third highest-ranked institution.
19- In terms of faculty-student ratio, JGU is listed among the top 250 institutions in the world.
20-Despite the fire mishaps, Okinawa Autotech has surpassed Ola Electric to become India’s leading electric two-wheeler maker.
Business news India latest
21-Biocon Chief Kiran Majumdar-Shaw lambasted the authorities once more on Wednesday for the city’s pothole-ridden roads.
22-Telagnana Minister K.T. Rama Rao welcomed IT companies to relocate from Bengaluru to Hyderabad, promising superior facilities. His remark sparked outrage and sparked debate in both states.
23- Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe met with International Monetary Fund Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva on Wednesday to discuss the country’s economic problems, the prime minister’s office said in a statement.
24-The Reserve Bank of India hiked the benchmark lending rate, or repo rate, by 50 basis points to 4.9 percent on Wednesday to combat increasing inflation, which has now exceeded the central bank’s 6% tolerance limit for four months in a row.
25-While projecting India’s overall retail inflation for FY23 at 6.7%, Reserve Bank of India Governor Shaktikanta Das stated that the food group accounts for 75% of the increase in inflation estimates.