Business News Today-One Liners
- What is the reason for foreign businesses withdrawing funds from China?
- Who has been appointed as the new Slack CEO by Salesforce?
- Who preceded Denise Dresser as Slack CEO?
- What is Sonia Eland’s new role at HCLTech?
- Which division is Amazon laying off employees from?
- What is the main purpose of the US’s new “National Spectrum Strategy”?
- Which region has the majority of Web3 game developers?
- Which networks are preferred destinations for migrating Web3 games?
- How many jobs is Tata Steel cutting at its Netherlands plant?
- What percentage of the Netherlands’ total CO2 emissions is attributed to the Tata Steel factory?
- What are PTC Industries and Safran Aircraft Engines collaborating on?
- What impact could the upcoming Indian elections have on the stock market?
- What restriction has Tesla placed on Cybertruck buyers?
- When was the Cybertruck first announced by Tesla?
- How did Adani Electricity Mumbai Ltd contribute to reducing air pollution on Diwali day?
- Foreign businesses are pulling money out of China due to its slowing economy, low interest rates, and geopolitical tussle with the US.
- Denise Dresser has been appointed as the new Slack CEO by Salesforce.
- Lidiane Jones preceded Denise Dresser as Slack CEO.
- Sonia Eland’s new role at HCLTech is Executive Vice President and Country Manager for Australia and New Zealand.
- Amazon is laying off employees from its games division.
- The US’s “National Spectrum Strategy” aims to offer certain frequencies for private companies to expand operations from voice calls to mobile apps.
- The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region has the majority of Web3 game developers.
- Polygon, Immutable, and Arbitrum are the preferred destinations for migrating Web3 games.
- Tata Steel is cutting around 800 jobs at its Netherlands plant.
- The Tata Steel factory is responsible for around 7% of the Netherlands’ total CO2 emissions.
- PTC Industries and Safran Aircraft Engines are collaborating to develop industrial cooperation for LEAP engine’s casting parts.
- The upcoming Indian elections could lead to a 30% slump in the stock market if the outcome is outside investors’ expectations.
- Tesla has placed a restriction on Cybertruck buyers, prohibiting them from reselling the vehicle within the first year of delivery.
- The Cybertruck was first announced by Tesla in 2019.
- Adani Electricity Mumbai Ltd supplied 1,200 MW of ‘green energy’ to Mumbai on Diwali day, reducing air pollution.
Also Read: Business Quiz Questions with Answers
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)